Monday, August 23, 2010

Rickys Ressurection - A Short Sync video featuring Ricky Gervais



Rickys Ressurection from Kephera on Vimeo.



Ricky Gervais plays roles in both Ghost Town and The Invention of Lying that highlight what it means to be a "Dead Man". I mixed these two films together to vivify how Gervais helps me/we realize the novelty and value of living this life, as well as resonating with mans evolutionary relationship with the mysteries of Death. Death is not the end my freinds! :)
Music by The Specials and Zelienople.

Love and thanks <3

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff Kev. I love that scene with Gervais and the Pizza boxes. So funny. Great how I just did a post with Moses as well.

    much love

    jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jim :) The Boxs are puzzling and awsome, The Zs in piZZa are surely lightning rezonators too. I noticed your Moses post too haha! Hope you and the family are doing really well up there, cant waitt to see you again! <3

    ReplyDelete